All but one of these finds came from the Village Discount Outlet. Number one came from Salvation Army. At both stores, yellow was the half-off color of the day. I got some cute things for Eden and also for myself!
1. Pink & White Polka Dot Top - $1.00 (half off $1.99)
2. Beautiful, Vintage toddler dress - $3.00 (unfortunately I have to wait for her to grow into it!)
3. Gingham Bloomers - 60-cents
4. Super Soft Target Tee - $2.00 (half-off $4.00). This is one of those long tees that you can wear with leggings, aka, my uniform on my off days.
5. Lucky Brand Bandeau Bathing Suit Top - $5.00. I actually have a blue swim-skirt that will match this perfectly! I like wearing bandeau tops to avoid tan lines. One perk of being small chested is that you don't need straps for support :)