I went to the Salvation Army in Montrose the other day and got pretty lucky with cute baby stuff (and a few things for me too!). The best day to go to Salvation Army is on Wednesdays, when 4 tag colors are half-off. None of the items I got were half-off this time, unfortunately!
1. Ridiculously cute baby vest - $3.99
2. Long gray sweater- 99-cents. As you can see, this sweater had two tags. One said the actual price ($7.99) and the other must have gotten tagged by mistake (99-cents). You can't really tell from the picture, but it's a really high quality material and looks brand new. Definitely worth the higher price (for someone willing to pay that much for a thrifted item). When I took it to the register, the kind cashier gave me the lower price - score!
3. Baby dress - It looks more pink here, but it's a really cute pinky/fuscia color: 99-cents
4. Tunic - $4.99. This is more than I would usually spend on a thrifted top, but I really liked the silky burgundy fabric underlay and that it's long enough to wear with leggings.
5. Baby Gap hat- $2.99
6. Pretty patterned hat - 99-cents
I can't wait to get the baby things washed and on Eden! (Update: while folding the laundry we tried on the dress and vest, see here!) Hope you have a great Thursday :)