We are down to one week before Mother's day, and I want to be ready for it this year! I love shopping for the special ladies in my life. Moms are so fun to buy gifts for and having Mother's day in the spring makes it that much better. (All the wonderful springy things!)
Here are some pretty gift ideas I've been eyeing:
1. I love the pretty floral design of this Best Mom Ever Print from Kristin's Paperie on Etsy.
2. This Stamped name bar charm from JJewelry on Etsy would be such a special gift.
3. Love this Vintage Inspired Apron from Sur La Table - there are so many pretty ones to choose from!
4. I just love the pattern and colors of this Statement Bird Necklace, also from Clammy's Closeton on Etsy (also check out the beautiful Initial necklace).
5. I don't know who wouldn't love these cute and comfy Slipper Socks from Kohls.
6. Love this beautiful Cherry Blossom Wreath from Target - so springy!
Have fun shopping for the moms in your lives! Hope you had a great weekend.