Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Spring Love List
Like everyone else, I'm so ready for spring that I can't even stand it. I am so excited for short sleeves, dresses without tights, sandals, floral prints.. etc! Above are a few pretty, springy outfits and items that I've loved recently. It's not a coincidence that all three of the bloggers pictured live in Southern California, where it's springy or summery all year round (jealous!).
1. Ashley's new pink hair screams spring! I wish I could pull this off.
2. Merrick's lovely dress to top tutorial. I love this outfit and love it even more since it's a refashion!
3. Audrey's post on pretty, spring flats.. so many cute options!
4. I am loving Mexican style dresses right now, and this one from Urban Outfitter's is so pretty. <I actually thrifted a toddler sized one for the baby the other day, so cute!>
5. I love gold and pink together and this Lauren Conrad Flower Ring is perfect for spring.
6. Sarah's beautiful floral pants. So springy, comfy and cute.
Not pictured above, but I just love this Vintage Bohemian Style Dress from the Recycling History Etsy Shop.
Here's hoping for more warm days.. sooner than later!