I've been looking around and getting some ideas. My plan is to layer.. tights and a nice sweater or jacket that I can take off.
Here are some dresses that I've been eyeing..
1. Merona Elbow Sleeve Lace Overlay Dress - I love the lace but hate the belt, way too shiny. Easily changeable though.
2. Liz Lange Sleeveless Ponte Dress - This one is really cute but may be a little short once I get my belly in there.
3. Merona Flutter Sleeve Woven Dress - I think this may be the front runner. I love the sheer, flutter sleeves and the navy color.
4. Liz Lange Short Sleeve Woven Dress - This one is cute, on sale and would probably look really cute belted, but may be somewhat tent-y.
5. Merona Short Sleeve Social Dress - This one looks comfortable and I love the gold.
Not pictured but also in the running..
Oh Baby by Motherhood Empire Dress - I love the burgundy and the neck line, but wish it had more of a sleeve.
H&M MAMA Satin Dress - I'm so glad H&M has a maternity line now!
It's been fun looking around for a dress. What would you wear?