The other day, I actually had the chance to go thrifting! Ever since we got the keys to the new house (and moved...) it has been a whirlwind of unpacking, organizing, work and then Christmas! All good things, but time consuming.
We are finally starting to feel settled in and semi-organized (yes!), so I treated myself to a little thrift-therapy the other day. I went to one of my local favorites, the Salvation Army in Montrose.
Here are my finds:
1. ($3.99) and 5. (2.99) - I mentioned a few posts ago that I have been practically living in leggings and long tunics or sweaters - these will be cozy and fit that style perfectly!
2. This pot is the perfect light mint color and will easily hold 3 or more succulents. I think it will look great on my ladder shelf or window seat in the dining room. (99-cents)
3. This clay vase was hand-made (by Dorothy Marhofka in 1978) and will also be a nice little addition to my window seat or ladder shelf. (99-cents)
4. I love this wooden vase! (99-cents) I think it will look great on a shelf holding some pretty, paper flowers.
6. More wood! I love decorating with wooden accents. It adds a cool earthiness to the room. This bowl was also 99-cents.
I hope you've had a great start to the year so far!