So as I've mentioned, we moved a few weeks ago. Part of the fun that goes along with that.. decorating! I love decorating and the planning and inspiration that goes into each room. I like to pick a theme for the room and plan the decor around it. For the living room, we're going to go for a tribal/World Market/Earthy look. Here's my inspiration board with items we already have and items I'm looking at online:
1. Potted tree in a woven basket that we already have.
2. Indian wedding Henna print that I already have.
3. Tribal Stretched Canvas for the wall by Society 6 (found here).
4. Wooden vase that I already have (thrifted here).
5. Tribal throw pillows from Overstock.com (found here).
6. World Market lamp that we already have.
7. Tribal print pouf ottoman from Overstock.com (found here).
8. Golden yellow curtains like what we already have.
I'm excited to see how it all comes together.With my job, we don't have to go in when the schools are called off for inclement weather.. and this winter we've been getting snow day after snow day, which is quite nice :) Especially with all the painting, organizing and decorating on the to do list.
Hope you have a great start to your week!