Tuesday, October 1, 2013
1. This amazing shelf DIY! I love the way it looks.
2. I am all about comfort food as it gets cooler and I can't wait to try this slow cooker mushroom soup!
3. These $8 sweater tights! With the incoming cooler temps.. these look so comfy.
4. How pretty is the pattern on this dress on Rebecca from Rebecca Lately? Love the necklace and cardigan she paired with it too!
5. This pretty, floppy, fall hat from Necessary Clothing ($29). They have it in tan as well!
6. This leaf necklace from Little Things by TCY Etsy Shop.
I am so excited for this week - on Thursday we are leaving for New York City! Neither of us have ever been, so we figure fall would be the perfect time. It's supposed to be in the upper 70's and sunny the whole time we're there - thank you, God! We're really excited to check out the Brooklyn Flea Record Fair on Saturday. Perfect timing for our trip, right? We can't wait :)