Even though it's supposed to be in the upper 70's today, we've still been experiencing a lot of fall-like weather so far this September! I'm actually thrilled with the higher temps expected today and tomorrow - I feel like summer went too fast and I don't want it to end! The 90 degree days.. I wouldn't mind saying goodbye to those. But the days that are in the mid-70's that make for warm evenings with a good book on a porch? I love those!
Despite my love for warm weather, I also have a true and sincere love for cozy sweaters! I get most of my sweaters from second-hand stores, but every once in awhile I like to splurge on a nice, new sweater. Here are a few of my favorites that are helping me get mentally prepared for the cooler temperatures.
1. BDG Rolled Sleeve Cardian - $59
2. I love the lightweight look of this Pattern Knit Cardigan from H&M - bonus, on sale for $15!
3. Loving the black and white tribal pattern on this Tribal Print Cardigan from Forever 21 - $27.80
4. Vintage Tribal Sweater - $68.00
5. I love the easy, slouchy look of this Sparkle & Fade Zip Pocket Sweater from Urban Outfitters - $49
6. Amazing Vintage Wrap Sweater - $68.00
Not pictured but worth checking out:
Simply Vera Open Work Sweater - $34.80
This one doesn't fall in the under $70 category, but it's beautiful!
How pretty is the detail on the back of this Averly Pullover from Anthropologie?
Hope you have a great Thursday!