1. Quilted tote-bag for groceries - 90-cents
2. Black lace-up ankle boots - $2.25
3. Cheetah print flats - $2.00
4. Old Navy shorts - 75-cents
5. Head scarf/belt - 45-cents
6. Embroidered belt - $2.50
7. Brown braided belt - 30-cents
8. Long-strap black purse - 75-cents
The 75-cent color was green and yellow tags were half off - so I got some major deals! I love getting shopping bags to take to the grocery store. It's so much easier (and greener) than carrying all those plastic bags.
I have big plans to turn those shorts into cut-offs. I love the cut-offs I have now, but they are so short I feel like I'm always pulling on them!
Do you guys ever shop at Plato's Closet? They only carry name-brand items, so I love looking for Urban Outfitters items! They usually have a great selection of shoes and accessories too. Check out my post for The 330 Blogger Collective if you want to see some of my recent Plato's Finds.
Have a great Tuesday and send in your pictures for tomorrow's wear*it Wednesday : How to Wear a Statement Ring!